Three Sinevibes plugins have been updated: two new distortion algorithms for Corrosion, improved performance for Droplet raindrop-delay and bug-fixes/minor improvements for Fraction audio slicing workstation.
Sinevibes released today updates for three plugins. The most exciting update got the distortion plugin Corrosion which features now two newly developed algorithms: sine foldback and and a more sharp, fuzz-like sine shred. Droplet received mainly a performance update with better audio quality and improved DSP. Last but not least, Fraction update includes some bugfixes and workflow improvements.
Changes In Corrosion V.1.1.0
- New “sine foldback” and “sine shred” algorithms.
- Minor user interface enhancements.
Changes In Droplet 1.0.1:
- Improved initialization of DSP algorithms to prevent crashes or hangs in certain hosts.
- Improved damping filter tuning to prevent excessive feedback buildup in low frequency range.
- Eliminated clicks when switching presets that have opposing damping filter settings.
- Reduced processor load in the modulation generator.
Changes In Fraction 1.4.1:
- Fixed compatibility with OS X 10.9 and earlier.
- Improved initialization of many effect algorithms to prevent crashes or hangs in certain hosts.
- Minor performance enhancements.
All updates are free to existing users and can be downloaded from the support section of the Sinevibes website.
More information here: Sinevibes
Available here: Sinevibes Plugins