With VocalSynth 2, iZotope has not only equipped its Synthesizer with many new innovative features, but has also used them to create a unique vocal sound design tool.
If the American software company iZotope has its finger on new plugins, one can conclude that they will be exciting. Also their newest release VocalSynth 2 follows this philosophy and brings vocal synthesis further. The new version is not just a light update but includes new in depth features. Per example, the team developed a function that allows you to color and shape vocals with five blendable eccentric-must-haves and stompbox-style studio effects.
Beside this, it includes new advanced panels with more shaping possibilities, a new Biovox module and new effects (ring mod, shred effects…) with a modular chain principe. VocalSynths 2 comes also now with globate gate, inter-plugin combination, improved interface and as well as sound/CPU improvements. With this update, iZotope created a powerful but hands-on friendly vocal sound laboratory.
Elevate your vocal productions with iZotope’s most unique plug-in experience for vocals. Quickly get old-school sounds you need, or create a new school of vocal sounds. Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental vocal playground, and finally find that secret something that makes your vocals stand out. Choose and meld five unique vocal tools, or pick from hundreds of presets for quick impact.
- Biovox: Using scientific modelling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
- Stompbox-style effects: VocalSynth 2’s effects include two brand new pedal-style effects: Chorus and Ring Mod with a unique tremolo effect. Now drag to re-order all seven effects including an improved Shred with sequencer as well as Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay.
- 3 ways to play: VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create: Auto Mode, MIDI Mode, and Sidechain Mode.
- Inter-plugin communication: Use VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer and Masking Meter, as well as Tonal Balance Control for a bird’s eye view of your music production at all times.
- Extensive sonic enhancements to the Vocoder module as well as Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox that improve usability, CPU utilization, and sound quality.
- Reimagined interface with deep control: VocalSynth 2 includes a brand new, modern interface and the addition of advanced Synthesizer controls for each individual module. Paired with a fluid, evolving visualization, VocalSynth 2 is primed for hours of creativity with you at the helm.
Beside the big release of VocalSynth 2, the company also launched the new Creative Suite that includes VocalSynth 2, BreakTweaker, Iris 2, Trash 2, Stutter Edit, Mobius Filter and DDLY Dynamic Delay.
Izotope VocalSynth 2 for Windows & Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is now on sale for $149 USD until June 29th, 2018 (regular $199 USD). Prices ex. VAT. The Creative Suite is now on sale for $349 USD (regular $499 USD). Existing users can upgrade/cross-grade with a major price discount.
Available here: VocalSynth 2 & Bundles