As well as providing detailed control of both synth engines, session, and drums, the editor can be used for storing and retrieving patches/patch banks, for enhanced performance control, and for upload session and sample banks to Circuit.
- Edit Synths 1 & 2, Drums and Sessions.
- Store and retrieve patches and patch banks compatible with Novation Components.
- Upload session banks and sample banks created with Novation Components.
- Randomisation of all/selected controls via 3 different modes (optional).
- Morphing between 2 different patches (optional).
- Performance features with 4 XY pads, 16 user-assignable controls, mixer view (optional).
The app is now available for the intro price of £15 GBP until April 29th, 2018. Requires Android Marshmallow (6.0) or later.
More information here: MIDISynth Circuit editor for Android