Early this year, Blue Cat Audio announced Axiom, a new multi-effects processor and amp simulations. Today, the company released the first version of it. Axiom is powered by a flexible routing system and that features 40 high-quality effects ranging from wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ and more.
With its dual amp simulation channels based on the innovative Destructor engine, its 40 built-in effects and the ability to load third party plug-ins, Axiom offers an infinite number of amp models and effects that can be tweaked indefinitely.
The two amp simulation channels (with pre and post effects) can be blended together or used alternatively like a real amplifier, and they can even process two separate instruments. Amp models can be chosen from hundreds of presets, or personalized with the amp editor that offers complete control over all the parameters. The tone can be also adjusted at the input and the output stages of Axiom with the additional input and master sections, containing 4 additional effect slots each. An optional brickwall limiter also protects the output from overshoot.
- Powerful and unlimited multi-effects processor and amp modeling software for guitar and bass.
- Realistic and fully customizable amp simulation based on Blue Cat’s Destructor.
- Flexible routing: 2 parallel amp simulation channels with effects + input and master sections.
- 40 high quality built-in effects: wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ, filters, distortion units, compressor, gate, chorus, flanger…
- Includes Blue Cat’s Destructor and Late Replies as built-in effects.
- Built-in high precision tuner.
- Open and extensible: load any third party VST, VST3 or Audio Unit (AU) plug-in.
- Delivered with thousands of presets for all sections and built-in effects.
- Load third party virtual instruments to play along.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Lock sections to prevent changes when loading presets.
- No latency.
Blue Cat’s Axiom is now available as a standalone application or plugin for Mac and Windows (VST/VST3/AU/AAX), and can be purchased independently, or within the new Axe Pack bundle. This new software bundle for guitar & Bass comprises the new Axiom and full versions of the Destructor, Late Replies and PatchWork plugins.
Blue Cat’s Axiom is now on sale for the introduction price of 149$/€ until May 19th, 2018 (regular 199$/€). Blue Cat’s Axe Pack is 249 $/€ during the sale (regular 299$/€).
More information: Blue Cat Audio