2CAudio is known in the music software market for very interesting plugins that works perfectly in sound design works. Today, the company announced Breeze 2.0, a further development of their excellent reverb plugin. Breeze is not comparable with other reverb plugins because it includes unique reverb models that can shape your sounds completely.
It features 9 completely new algorithm modes, 2 new modulation modes, 8 new Damp and EQ filter types. The developers also improves massively the performances and efficiency of the new version. Beside this, users can now resize the GUI completely with an advanced color preference system.
We believe it is one of our best efforts to date! It’s more than twice as light, twice as pristine, simpler, prettier, and vastly more powerful. It’s simply better.”
Almost everything. Our existing algorithms were rebuilt completely from the ground up. Of course we kept the best parts of our original design, but we effectively rethought everything. We rebuilt Breeze using new techniques learned from the past 7 years of experience and countless hours of math and science RnD. Any techniques that remain from 1.0 have been vastly improved. Many new techniques that are completely unique to Breeze 2.0 have been added.
Essentially the DSP core that make our reverbs sound as good as they do has been rewritten and taken to the next level. 15 seconds of listening to the demo will undeniably confirm this. At the same time we employed new optimization knowledge learned working on our innovative product Kaleidoscope and Breeze 2 has now become one of the most efficient reverbs on the market!
Over 800 new presets for Breeze 2.0 are also now available to help you get the most out of it.
3 New Preset Libraries For Breeze V.2
Three new preset libraries are available for purchase separately, in a bundle or alongside Breeze.
- Glacier Breeze Expansion by artist, composer, and sound-designer Simon Stockhausen, founder of Patchpool.net. This pack includes 200 cinematic, thematic, and huge ambient presets perfect for scoring work.
- Spatial Creatives Expansion by veteran sound-designer Andrew Schlesinger, whose previous work includes presets for Lexicon, TC Electronics, Yamaha, Sony, Eventide, Roland, Korg, Kurzweil, Emu, Alesis, and Casio and other hardware legends. Includes 200 hyper-real, imagined and creative spaces for use in all forms of rock, post rock, synth pop, and contemporary electronic music production.
- Simply Better Expansion by Andrew Souter, Breeze 2.0’s primary algorithm designer. Includes 260 presets focusing exclusively on using all of the extensive new 2.0 features to achieve results that were impossible to achieve previously with 1.0.
2CAudio Breeze 2.0 is now available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). Perfect Storm 3 is a bundle that includes all 2Caudio reverb and spatial-FX plugins and associated presets.
Introductory pricing is available through March 31, 2018.
- Breeze 2.0: $99.95 USD (save $25 USD).
- Breeze 2.0 Pack: $124.95 USD (save $25 USD), adds 4 Preset Expansions.
- Perfect Storm 3.0: $399.95 USD (save $100 USD), all 2CAudio reverbs and associated expansions.
- 2CAudio Everything Pack: $499.95 USD (save $300 USD), adds Kaleidoscope and content as well.
More information here: 2CAudio