Although numerous new releases make the market of modular software Synthesizers even more interesting, Reaktor 6 continues to be the king. Above all, it shines with an immense user library of instruments, effects and midi devices that you can spend months working on. Native Instruments released today an update for Reaktor 6 that makes Logic Pro users very happy. With the latest update, they introduced support for MIDI FX for Logic Pro and improvement also the entire application & plugin.
Changes In Reaktor 6.2.1
This update introduces the support for Midi FX for Logic and workflow improvements for builders. It will also allow us to improve the software via better usage data tracking.
- Added support for Midi FX in Logic
- Improved: increased wire pickup zone in Core ports
- Improved the behaviour of property tab selection when switching modules in structure view
- Improved the behaviour of copy/paste actions in Reaktor Core
- When pasting a module selection with an unconnected QuickBus send it created a new bus instead of using the existing one. Pasted modules will now use the existing QuickBus
- Occasionally, pasted modules would appear widely offset from their original positions. This is fixed with this update.
- Improved the usage data tracking
The Native Instruments Reaktor 6.2.1 update is now available via NI Access.
More information here: Native Instruments