KV331 Audio has just released version 1.1 of his excellent SynthMaster One wavetable Synthesizer for Windows and Mac. The new update v.1.1 includes a larger arpeggiator interface, 100 new factory presets, new in-app-store features as well as various bug fixes.
If you are interested in SynthMaster One than now it’s a perfect moment. During Christmas Time, you can save up to 40% OFF on the full version, bundle, cross-grade as well as upgrades.
New in SynthMaster One v1.1
New Factory Presets
SynthMaster One v1.1 comes with 100 new factory presets by Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism Sound.
New In-App Store Features
SynthMaster One v1.1 dramatically simplifies the workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an ‘In-App-Store’ built right inside the plugin.
Bigger Arpeggiator UI
The arpeggiator is moved to the bottom part of the plugin window, giving it a larger space (Prototype skin only, Satyatunes skin will be updated shortly).
Many Bug Fixes
- Fixed: When length of directory names of imported waveforms/wavetables exceed a certain limit, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: When user changes wavetable while SynthMaster One is playing in legato mode, a crash might occur.
- Fixed: Preset author name is incorrectly initialized as ‘Demo User’.
- Fixed: Using mod wheel with modulation target/source/type dropdowns might crash SynthMaster One.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t parse waveform/wavetable category correctly when they are under nested folders.
- Fixed: Mod wheel works in reverse direction on MacOSX.
- Fixed: Slope parameter changes in the reverse direction for the drive view control.
- Fixed: Lines are not drawed antialiased on Windows.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One saves empty favorite presets file.
- Fixed: When the demo period of SynthMaster One demo expires, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t send plugin version number when sending crash reports.
- Fixed: Some preset author names appear twice.
- Fixed: When parsing note numbers from file names, the name is modified which might cause errors for multisampled waveforms.
- Fixed: When user saves presets under sub folders of Presets folder, SynthMaster One might crash.
- Fixed: When number of held notes is greater than 64, SynthMaster One crashes.
- Fixed: Browser lists in default skin are not multi-select.
- Fixed: GUIEditor generates separate images for each skin resolution, which results in increased setup file size.
- Fixed: Expansions downloads fail when CDN https/http redirection is used.
- Fixed: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster One crashes.
- Fixed: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes.
- Fixed: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn’t play the first note.
- Fixed: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted.
- Fixed: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly.
- Fixed: Frequency display controls don’t handle transparent backgrounds.
- Fixed: Curve view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Drive view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Compression view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: LoFi view control doesn’t handle transparent colors.
- Fixed: Presets don’t load correctly on ProTools.
- Fixed: Semitone/octave dropdowns might display incorrect values.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One doesn’t save user banks correctly when they contain wavetables.
- Fixed: SynthMaster One inadvertently reads SynthMaster preset banks.
SynthMaster One v.1.1 is now available free of charge for registered users. SynthMaster One is now available for limited time with an up to 40% OFF discount (full version, bundles, upgrades, cross-grades) until 31st, 2017.
Available here: KV331 Audio SynthMaster One