Gareth of synthpro is one of the beta testers of the upcoming Behringer Model D Synthesizer. He released today a new video where you get a closer look what’s inside the Behringer Model D Synthesizer. Here you can also see how easy you can remove the device and put it in a Eurorack case.
For the price of $299, the whole looks in my opinion relatively solid and good build. For sure it can’t have the build quality of high-end synth but for the asking price, it looks good. Looking forward to see how well the build and sound quality will be in the final production.
Hey Guys, In this video, I go over the assembly of the Behringer Model D from the chassis to the circuits to give you a better understanding of the quality and build of these units. Thanks for watching, Garth
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4″ outs
- Behringer’s 3-year warranty
The Behringer Model D will be available in Q4 for $299 from any retailer.