Full Bucket Music, a plugin developer released today a new free Synthesizer plugin that recreates a classic one from 1977. FB-3100, a windows exclusive plugin emulates the famous sound of the KORG PS-3100 analog polyphonic Synthesizer.
In 2017 and only forty years after its release, I took a closer look at the PS-3100 and to my surprise found many features that are pretty unique to this amazing machine. Having just finished versions 2.0 of the Mono/Fury and the blooo I started my next project: The FB-3100.
Aim of the project was to provide a close simulation of the original hardware and not some highly evolved, hyper-extended, next generation SuperPS-3100++ deluxe.
Features of FB-3100
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware.
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters.
- Resonators section.
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold.
- Additional paraphonic Envelope Generator.
- Semi-modular patch panel.
- Micro-tuning option.
- Additional tweaks.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Full Bucket Music FB-3100 is now available as a free VST instrument plugin for Windows only.
More informations here: Full Bucket Music FB-3100