Audio Damage released today a further development of the Replicant 2 buffer effects plugin for PC & Mac. Version 2 adds the Stutter effect for deeper divisions of the loop. Existing users can upgrade for only 10$ to this new version. Beside this news, Audio Damage also announced that Replicant 2 will be available next week as iOS A
One of the original buffer effects, and still one of the best. Version 2 adds the Stutter effect, for further divisions of the loop. It’s like glitch-ception! From a simple delay or panning effect, on up to massive random beat mangling, Replicant is a capable plugin well in line with today’s electronic music styles. Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program, and the comprehensive randomization features give it a mind of its own, if so desired. If you’re looking to add some chance to your production, you’ve come to the right place!
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
- Stutter adds further subdivisions, down to a 1/16384th note (otherwise known as a “tone”.)
- Seven independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
- Our unique “Hold” feature, to store a random sequence you like.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
- Pan position that changes over time.
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
- MIDI Note or front panel triggering of loop events for live playing of effects.
The Replicant 2 download includes 32/64-bit VST and VST3, and 64-bit AAX for Windows 8 or greater, and as a 32/64-bit AU/VST/VST3/AAX for OSX (10.8 or greater).
Replicant 2 is now available for 49$ and users of Replicant 1 / 1.5 can upgrade for only 10$ to the new version.
More informations here: Audio Damage Replicant 2