There are thousands of different sample libraries in which you can find various types of hi-hats and cymbals sounds. But it often happens that you can find the perfect sound in this kind of libraries and you restart looking for the right sound. VST Buzz announced today a new special deal on a plugin from AudioThing that maybe solve this problem very quick.
With the AudioThing Hats Drum Synthesizer, you can design your own hi-hats and cymbal sounds in some minutes only. The four different included effects enable musicians to go further and design very special own drum sounds with it. An excellent and affordable specific instrument in my eyes that can help you a lot. For limited time, you can buy this Hi-Hats and Cymbal Synthesizer with a big 60% OFF discount at VST Buzz.
Available here: VST Buzz AudioThing Hats Drum Synthesizer 60% OFF
Dedicated to the creation of hi-hat and cymbal sounds, AudioThing’s “Hats“ plugin combines a synthesised noise generator with a sample layer, each offering its own set of parameters. Instead of generic white or pink noise, the noise section features 6 square wave oscillators with different pitches and phases, like the famous Roland TR808!
Add in the bank of four effects for processing their mixed output and you have a plugin that can produce an endless variety of completely unique hi-hat/cymbal sounds that will help your next production stand out from the crowd!
Features of AudioThing Hats
- Two Sound Sources: synthesized noise and custom sample.
- 55 Samples / 80 Presets.
- Effects section including: Ring Modulator, Bit Crusher, Reverb, Filter (SVF/ZDF).
- Preset system with randomizer.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit).
- Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later.
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent.
- 2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD.
- Screen resolution: 1024×768.
- VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host.
- Perfect for EDM, Hip Hop, Rap and much much more.
Hats is now available for Windows and Mac on sale for 19.99€ until June 13th.
More informations / Available here: