The biggest news of last and this week was the upcoming release of Propellerhead Reason 9.5 with VST support. So I thought that developers will stop their development with new rack extension because they can sell a bigger amount of VST’s to Reason and other DAW users than RE. What somebody think is not entirely true and Reveal Sound demonstrated today that rack extension are still in development. The developer released today ReSpire Synthesizer, the powerful Spire Synth for Reason RE.
Founded in 2009 by musicians and programmers, Reveal Sound had the intention of creating first-class audio software. The purpose of our company is to prove that soft-synths can sound amazing. We are constantly improving our algorithms to achieve the perfect result.
ReSpire is a Rack Extension polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine and flexible modulation architecture. ReSpire embodies the best of both software and hardware Synthesizers.
Features of ReSpire
- Versatile oscillators: 4x multimode polymorphing oscillators Classic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM.
- Unique unison engine: 9x unison voices on each oscillator Spread unison voices by chords and octaves Capable of imitate different types of unisons like supersaw, hypersaw.
- Superb sounding filters: 2x multimode filters with analogue and digital types of filtering Perfecto, Infecto, Acido, Scorpio, Combo.
- High quality built in FX processor: Shaper/Decimator, Phaser/Vowel, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb.
- Incredibly flexible modulation architecture: 4x Macroses, 4x Envelopes, 4x LFOs with morphing shapes, 15x Matrix slots each of equipped with 2x sources and 4x targets.
- 2x Steppers, Arpeggiator.
- Make your sounds fatter with X-Comp (Multiband Up/Down Compressor) and 3-band EQ.
- Over 800 factory presets including complex arpeggios and bass sequences, a versatile assortment of leads, exhilarating pads, plucks, drums and FXs.
ReSpire for Reason is now on sale for 59 EUR for a limited time (regular 189 EUR).
Available here: Reveal Sound ReSpire Synthesizer