Today, I had a wonderful day off in Vienna because we have a feast day today. So free time for working on some IOS music. So I decided to go in a pretty nice park here in Vienna and playing around with the Blocs Wave App.
Blocs Wave is a powerful and beautifully designed app for making and recording new music quickly.
Start new ideas by discovering new sound combinations across different genres. Make your ideas unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
Blocs Wave is the most powerful music-making app you never knew you needed.
• Find ideas quickly – Combine sounds across genres
• Chop up sounds – Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique
• Play with sounds – Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds – Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library – Find amazing sounds across genres from EDM to dubstep, indie to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection – Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Export your music – Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Real-time stretching – Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording – Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Export and Import – Bring in your own sounds from other apps, or export to them
• Key aware – All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library – Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others – Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync – Supports Ableton Link
Here is my video about my composed mini track with Blocs Wave. I must say here it’s very easy to use and intuitive to work with it. A full review is coming hopefully in June with another video. Thanks in advance for watching