Here is a demo of the Monostereo Synthesizer for iPad
MonoStereo Synthesizer is a free full-featured analog mono synth with oscillator panning.
The synth is completely free with no in-apps. If you feel the need to pay something for it, go see a gig by a local band! If that doesn’t cover it, buy their t-shirt! (or their CD if you have one of those CD-players we used to have 3 years ago)
- Minimalistic size, fast loading time and CoreMIDI Support!
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support
- 3 Oscillators with customisable waveform (sine, square, saw), phase, level, detune and pan
- Lowpass and Highpass filters
- 2 LFO’s with customisable targets from filter values to oscillator panning and detune
- Filter and Amp Envelopes
- Portamento (almost named that ‘Glide’ but came to my senses. Portamento is portamento!)
- Delay and Chorus effects (very basic, I know)
- A few presets
- Saving and loading your own sounds
- Virtual keyboard
Monostereo Synthesizer is available for free
Available here: Monostereo Synthesizer